CLIENT INFORMATION FOR COVID-19 LEVEL 1
If you have:
- New or worsening respiratory symptoms including one of the following: cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, or temporary loss of smell with or without a fever?
- In the last 14 days either travelled overseas or been in close contact with someone who is self-isolating.
- Been diagnosed with COVID-19 or in close contact with confirmed or probable case.
We ask that you DO NOT COME TO THE CLINIC. Instead please contact the clinic to reschedule or organise a telehealth appointment.
- We will have our NZ COVID Tracer QR clearly displayed on the window and the reception.
- Telehealth appointments will no longer be compulsory but are still be available for those that prefer this option.
- When you enter the clinic, sanitiser is available, and we ask that you wash or sanitise your hands before and after your Pilates class.
- Fusion Physio staff will continue to provide our usual high standards of cleaning, sanitising, and hand hygiene in the clinic.
- You MUST bring socks and a towel (Mat) to your class.
- Payment will be required on the day of your appointment and can be via contactless EFTPOS or internet banking (an invoice will be emailed to you).
You can be assured that we are adhering to all the government requirements for Level 1 to ensure your safety and ours. We are very happy to discuss any specific questions you may have regarding our current practices before you come to the clinic. Thank you for understanding and patience.